The first operational currency was Bitcoin, and since then there have been many types of coins and tokens developed. There have been debates about the fiscal gains with each cryptocurrency. However, there are a few cryptocurrencies that have left the world in awe. The leaders like Bitcoin have always been the preferred choice as the best crypto to invest in. However, with the increase in their fees and the high demand, enterprising individuals are looking to other cryptocurrencies for developing their products. Here are some of the top cryptocurrencies you can invest in through the year 2022.
Top cryptocurrencies to invest in
- Tamadoge – While meme tokens did gain popularity due to their backing, they lacked on the functionality front. However, Tamadoge is the multi-utility token that powers the Tamaverse. It is a ply-to-earn platform that enables you to deal with virtual pets. Tama is the currency that users can make use of to create and breed their Tamadoge pets. Users can play to earn and compete with other users. You can use the crypto to purchase pets from the Tama store. This is becoming one of the cryptocurrencies that investors and experts are seeing potential in.
- Battle Infinity – Out of the newest projects, one of the best ones is Battle Infinity. Battle Infinity is a metaverse project that is an ecosystem full of earn-to-play factors. You can create your avatar and play games in the metaverse to earn rewards. Battle Infinity offers a marketplace to purchase items and offers users a chance to create original NFTs. You can even sell your original NFTs here.
- Lucky block – This cryptocurrency has become widely popular amongst people who are invested in earn-to-play ecosystems and lucky draws. Lucky Block has made drawing a prize much more transparent and has renewed the faith of patrons in the concept of jackpots or lucky draws. Apart from the lucky draws, Lucky Block provides a great steady income stream by distributing 10% of each draw amongst all token holders. Lucky block recently completed the upgrade that has allowed it to be listed on more websites.
- Avalanche – Avalanche is one of the competitors of Ethereum that has gained traction and more people are noticing it. It is a custom blockchain that has redefined the term scalability. This network platform for decentralized apps is preferred over Ethereum for developing dApps because of its low fees.
- Enjin – Another product of the metaverse development is Enjin. It is a game-centric product and the token can be used for in-game purchases. The Enjin team has made a real difference in the NFT world and has developed a token and they are aiming to become the largest gaming platform in the world with earn-to-play features.
- Decentraland – Another noteworthy contribution of the Ethereum blockchain, this cryptocurrency is all set to become the top 5 ones to watch out for. Powered by the Ethereum blockchain, this platform uses the tokens MANA and LANA. This crypto encourages the use of the virtual world on this platform. This global network encourages users to play, buy or sell digital real estate, interact, and explore the virtual world. You can buy or sell digital real estate while exploring, interacting, and playing games in this world.
- Ethereum – This is the most favourite altcoin in the market. Ethereum has started the phase-wise upgrade that was expected to end with the year 2022. The upgrades of this crypto will ensure it has better scalability and the consensus mechanism is expected to shift from proof-of work to proof-of-stake. The improvements have been done one step at a time to avoid leaving any parts pf the blockchain vulnerable to hacking. Ethereum is expected to surpass Bitcoin any day now.When buying Ethereum, you’re doing so with the goal of reducing your overall risk. With binance dca calculator you determine how many days it will take your investment to recover by using the daily accumulation function.it is a prominent investment strategy that means buying Ethereum regularly to reduce market volatility.
The best crypto blog would tell you about which cryptocurrencies to buy, but at the same time, you need to understand what each crypto is used for. This knowledge will give you a fair insight into the implications of the current economy on the cryptocurrency you choose. Prices of crypto have been struggling the past few months and if you are looking to make an investment, this is the right time.