Baccarat is a card game between the player and the banker with three possible outcomes: the player has the better score, the banker, or it can be tied. This casino game is characterized by good odds. If you are a new player this game can seem quite confusing, don’t worry, baccarat is one of the simpler table games available in most online casinos. In this guide, we will do our best to give you more detailed explanations about everything that characterizes this game.
How do you collect points in baccarat?
To understand this game, it is essential that you have to familiarize yourself with the addition system. By adding up the points from the card, you determine how many points you have won. The hand starts with each player being dealt two cards, you add up each card in your hand, and if the total of your cards is in two digits, use the second digit to determine the score. Cards from 2 to 9 are added according to their true values, Ace is worth 1, and all face cards are worth 10, i.e. 0 if we take into account that a two-digit number takes the second digit.
What are the basic rules of playing baccarat?
- Each player seat is marked with “player”, “banker” and “tie” positions. You can bet on each of the listed positions.
- You place your bet before the hand is dealt and bet on the winner of that hand, which is what makes this game so exciting.
- The so-called “natural win” is if the player has a card sum of 8 or 9 from the first hand, if there is no “natural win” the hand continues with the player drawing a third card.
- The player always plays first, if the sum of his cards is 6 or 7, he remains to stand and waits for the dealer to draw cards
- The winner is the one who has a “natural gain”, and if there is no “natural gain”, the winner is the one whose sum of cards is closest to 9.
- If the player and the banker have the same sum of cards, the result is a draw
- To win you don’t have to bet on yourself, you bet on the winner and you can always win if you made a good bet.
We can say that online baccarat game is very popular. In this game, there are two strategies: positive and negative progression.
These are two opposing strategies, each with its advantages and disadvantages.
In this strategy when you win you increase your bet and when you lose you decrease your bet. The main goal of this strategy is that if you lose, minimize the impact of losses, while if you win, make the most of your wins.
- The Paroli Baccart strategy is an example of a positive progression strategy, where after each loss, you make the next bet by keeping the amount of the initial bet, while if you win, you double your bet. In some cases, players double bets, only after a certain number of wins. By using this strategy, players reduce the risk of losing. The disadvantage of this strategy is that the winnings are small and this strategy is often used by new players and those players who do not want to take risks.
This is the opposite strategy of positive progression, which means that you increase your bets after a loss and decrease them after a win. This strategy can help you, after a series of losses, to make up for the lost money with a big win. If you are a player who prefers this strategy, you must be very careful, because you can spend your funds very quickly.
- The Martingale Strategy is effectively used as a baccarat strategy. The system works by repeating the bet after a win, while in case of a loss you double it. In this strategy, if you are lucky in placing the bet, you can get a big profit, while on the other hand, you can lose your funds very quickly.
- The Fibonacci Baccart Strategy is fun, because you constantly change your bet about the previous outcome of the game. This strategy is applied by players who love and are ready to take risks. However, if your funds are limited, you may spend your money quickly, so we do not recommend this strategy
Tips for betting players
- Before starting betting, be sure to familiarize yourself with the terms of the game, and consult with the casino’s customer support, to be completely sure of a safe and fair game.
- If you are a beginner, start with mini copper, as it is a great first step.
- Always follow and check betting odds.
- Check which bets give you a chance to win and which you should avoid
- You have a higher chance of winning if you bet on the Banker, although the casino takes a commission in the event of a win. Always check the amount of the commission, as the amount varies depending on the casino, and choose a casino that takes a lower commission.
- Avoid betting on “draw”, because the chances of winning are very small
- If you are a beginner, use your funds carefully, when you win increase your bet, and when you lose, decrease it.
- Adapt to the flow of the game and try to stay in it as long as possible, while always keeping in mind how much money you are willing to lose.
Before registering at a licensed online casino, be sure to read the casino’s Terms and Conditions. Familiarize yourself with the rules of the baccarat game, and choose a strategy that brings less risk.