If you’ve ever needed to combine multiple PDF files into one, you know it can be a huge pain. There are a lot of different methods out there, but most of them involve either buying expensive software or using a free online service that puts your documents in the cloud. neither option is ideal if you’re dealing with sensitive information.
Luckily, there’s a third way. There are several free PDF merging tools that you can download and use on your desktop computer—no subscription required. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to merge PDF files for free in just 14 days. We’ll also give you some tips for dealing with large PDF files and share some alternatives if you don’t want to use the cloud. Let’s get started with a pdf editor tool!
What is PDF Merging?
PDF merging is the process of combining two or more PDF files into a single document. This can be useful if you need to send someone a bunch of different PDFs but don’t want to bombard them with a bunch of emails or attachments. It can also be helpful for organizing your own files—you can put all of the PDFs related to a project into one document so they’re easy to find later.
How Does it Work?
Most PDF merging tools work in pretty much the same way: you drag and drop the files you want to merge into the program, rearrange them if necessary, and then click a button to create the merged document. The whole process usually takes less than a minute, depending on how many files you’re working with.
There are two main types of PDF merging: online and offline.
Online services let you upload your files to the cloud and then download the merged document when it’s ready. This can be convenient if you don’t want to install any new software on your computer, but it’s not ideal if you’re dealing with sensitive information because there’s always a risk that your documents could be hacked while they’re in the cloud. That’s why we prefer offline tools—they may not be as flashy, but they’re much more secure.
How to Merge PDF Files Offline
- The first step is to find a good PDF merging tool.
- To get started, head over to the website and download the program onto your computer.
- Once it is installed, open it up and click on ” Merge Files.”
- You’ll then be prompted to select the files you want to merge—up to 20 at a time—and click “Open.”
- The files will appear in the order that they were selected, but you can rearrange them by clicking and dragging on each file title.
- When everything looks good, click “Merge” in the bottom-right corner and it will create a new merged document containing all of your original files. That’s all there is to it!
In conclusion, it is an extremely user-friendly tool that makes merging PDFs quick and easy. And since it doesn’t require any subscriptions or uploads to the cloud, it’s also one of the most secure options out there. Best of all, it’s free to use for 14 days–so why not give it a try today?